The Sevylor 3-person kayak is an incredible inflatable kayak, designed for enjoying with friends and family. A long-length kayak, easier to paddle if you wave at the same time.
This Sevylor big basin 3-person kayak is constructed with heavy-duty PVC that initiates long use.
The Tarpaulin bottom protects the kayaks from punctures. Multiple air chambers allow another base to stay inflated if one accidentally gets punctured.
Besides, high-quality material makes the Sevylor big basin durable and worthy. The adjustable seats are comfortable and keep you fit.
Having three seats won’t bring any harm while paddling. Enough storage space in the kayak, you might love it for this.
However, it’s not the best kayak for short people. Yet, it’s one of the best-consuming kayaks on the market. The Sevylor is a budget-friendly kayak. But, buying this for solo use would be a bad idea.
Consumers gave better feedback saying this Sevylor is quite best for fun and enjoyment, but it takes time to inflate or deflate. You can carry it anywhere as it is a super lightweight kayak.
Overall, this Sevylor big basin is a center of gravity in the market for its eye-catchy design and specification.
- Very stable for a large inflatable kayak
- Tri-chamber facility
- Can be configured as a single- or a two-person kayak, but is above one.
- High-quality build materials
- There’s a cup holder in the kayak
- Easy to transport when deflated
- The package comes without a pump or paddles
- Heavy-duty PVC construction
- The Tarpaulin bottom ensures durable protection from punctures
- All Of the Multiple air chambers individually work as a backup when one is punctured
- The airtight system is made the way not to leak
- Boston Valve is for easy inflation/deflation
- Adjustable seats move to fit you
- Spray covers block splashes to help keep you dry